Whistler Village is buzzing with activity, and the Listel Hotel is located at the heart of it all. To celebrate family day this February, merchants in Whistler are offering ways for your family to get out and enjoy the snow. Book now and save up to 30% off on stays until April 30, 2022. With plenty of restaurants and attractions within walking distance from the hotel, you can park the car for the weekend and get your steps in while exploring the village. Keep reading to find out more about other deals in the Whistler area on ziplining, skating, swimming, arts, culture and alpine.
Make unforgettable memories with a fully guided, mountain to mountain zipline experience for the entire family. With several options to choose from, it would be a shame not to get as humanly close to flying as possible.
- 50% off youth Superfly Zipline tours from February 19 – 25, 2022
- Adults pay the same as kids on Ziptrek Tours from February 19 – 25, 2022
Arts and Culture
Take some time to hike in the wilderness and learn about the history of the Whistler area and its people. How many different arts and cultural activities can you fit in one weekend?
- Free admission to Audain Art Museum for youth and children 18 years and under
- 50% off youth tickets ages 6 – 15 with a full-price adult ticket at Vallea Lumina. Children 6 and under are free
- Free admission to Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre for youth and children 18 years and under with a paying adult on February 19 & 20, 2022 (closed on Mondays)
- Free admission to Starry Nights: Glow-in-the-Dark Creations at Maury Young Arts Centre for all ages
Meadow Park Sports Centre
Spend some time burning energy with little ones at the Meadow Park public pool and arena. Public Leisure swims are 9am to 9pm daily. Public skating sessions are 12pm – 3pm All days except Tues/Thurs. 12pm – 2pm Tues/Thurs and 6:30pm – 8pm Tues/Fri/Sat. This Feb 21st enjoy the following discounts:
- 50% off drop-in admissions (does not include drop-in hockey or stick & puck admissions)
- Join a family friendly stick & puck session scheduled from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. To book visit whistler.ca/stickandpuck
Outdoor Skating Rink at Whistler Olympic Plaza
The outdoor skating rink at Whistler Olympic Plaza is an inspiring place to ice skate outdoors with your family and friends, surrounded by majestic scenery, the twinkle of festive lights and the iconic Olympic rings.
- Free admission. Skate rentals are $6
Lost Lake Nordic Trails
Plan a beautiful day out on the Nordic Trails at Lost Lake. Find out about all things Nordic at the website, including locations, types of trails available, and whether you can bring your dog with you! On Feb 21st enjoy additional discounts:
- 50% off all cross country ski and snowshoe day tickets
- 25% off cross-country ski and snowshoe trail day tickets at Whistler Olympic Park. Discount is not available for online tickets and only applies to tickets purchased at the gate on February 21, 2022.
- 50% off youth snowshoeing tours with The Adventure Group from February 19 – 25, 2022.
Whether you’re interested in ziplining, snowshoeing or ice skating, Whistler has a variety of options to help you celebrate Family Day. Make the Listel Hotel your holiday hub while you play. Rebuild your travel confidence with complimentary 48-hour cancellations for stays until April 30, 2023 (excluding December 23 to 31, 2022). Conveniently located in the village, just off the main drag, the Listel is close to the dining and snowy action. Let us help you plan your perfect weekend.