We know the world has changed, we have too.
We are adjusting our daily operations to fit within the new normal. Rest assured knowing we have implemented new safety protocols and procurers to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
What you will see
- Flexible cancelation polices
- Hand sanitization stations available throughout the hotel and increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting of all areas
- Public washrooms installed with sensor soap dispensers and food handles
- A welcome email prior to your arrival to keep you up to date with our current protocols and amended services
Service and amenity changes
- Cashless transactions preferred, so please don’t forget to pack your bank cards
- Guest room stay over cleaning provided on the 3rd day of multi-night stays, to reduce staff presence in guest-occupied spaces. Daily tidy service will also be available.
- Extra towels and amenities can be delivered to rooms upon request at any time
- All on site parking will be self parking, as valet parking is not possible at this time
- Adjacent restaurant with revised hours of service, including closure dates each week. Please visit www.bearfootbistro.com for information and availability
- Express check-out is available
Behind the scenes
- Front Desk counters, credit card machines and guest keys will be sanitized throughout the day
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all areas
- Staff health screening assessment conducted prior to the commencement of each working shift
- Every department of the hotel staff have training and safety plans continually updated
Need any further information?
Please reach out to our friendly team firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 1 800 663 5472 we are happy to answer any question you have.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority.