We know the world has changed, we have too.
We are adjusting our daily operations to fit within the new normal. Rest assured knowing we have implemented new safety protocols and procurers to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
What you will see
- Flexible cancelation polices
- Hand sanitization stations available throughout the hotel and increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting of all areas
- Public washrooms installed with sensor soap dispensers and food handles
- Protective personal equipment for our team, including safety barriers at the reception
- Please note at this time it is also mandatory for guests to wear face coverings within public spaces of the hotel
- A welcome email 3 days prior to your arrival to keep you up to date with our current protocols and amended services
- Signage and markers to help you navigate safely around the hotel and to encourage social distancing
Service and amenity changes
- Cashless transactions, so please don’t forget to pack your bank cards
- Guest room stay over cleaning will not be available as hotel employees will not enter your room during your stay
- Extra towels and amenities can be delivered to rooms upon request
- Hot tub and saunas are available with limited capacity on a reservations basis only
- Self-service laundry is unavailable at this time, however dry cleaning can be arranged
- Limited luggage service is available
- All on site parking will be self parking, as valet parking is not possible at this time
- Elevator use is being restricted to those you are travelling with. If you do not know the other people waiting for the elevator, please do not enter with them
- Express check-out is available
Behind the scenes
- Front Desk counters, credit card machines and guest keys will be sanitized between each guest
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all areas
- Thorough deep cleaning and a waiting period for guest rooms between each guest stay
- Single use items are discarded after each guest stay
- There is no air recirculation in guest rooms or common areas of the hotel
- Staff health screening assessment conducted prior to the commencement of each working shift
- Every department of the hotel staff have had thorough Covid-19 training and detailed safety plans are in place
As per British Columbia province-wide restrictions, we remind you not to gather at your vacation accommodation with anyone outside your household or, if you live alone your core bubble.
Need any further information?
Please reach out to our friendly team firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 1 800 663 5472 we are happy to answer any question you have.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority.